Wednesday, 21 September 2011

'I'll Eat When I'm Dead!': Fashion Industry Promoting Anorexia And Death

'I'll eat when I'm dead.' How Haute Couture addict Daphne Guinness stays fashion-thin.

                                     'No standing anytime'

She has always had a slight frame, perfect for fitting into haute couture pieces by Chanel and Alexander McQueen. Now Daphne Guinness has revealed the secret to her tiny sample-size body.

A new interview has revealed how she announced: 'I'll eat when I'm dead,' when offered lunch during a photo shoot.

Revealing that the 43-year-old had been existing on Red Bull and Ensure nutrition shakes for most of the day, the New Yorker told how she refused her assistant's offer of a plate of pasta.

Read more here
 
'You can't eat much, if you want to do this', says womans-wear  Andrej Pejic, who struggles to maintain his 25in waist.

                                        'Oh Lord, I have sinned!'



Read more here

 

'Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.' Kate Moss, the model, has been accused of encouraging teenage girls to become anorexic after claiming she lives by the motto: “Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.”

        Kate Moss In London Summer 2011. (Note the pink 'bluebirds' on her shirt.)

Read more here

No comments:

Post a Comment